Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taste sensation!!

I got to be honest with you guys. I cannot stop eating!! I love creating new taste! I love having so much creativity even if I´m ill! I love food!
Now my girlfriend thinks I´m crazy! I honestly eat all the time (only healthy stuff of course), but it´s so great...


Today I made a aubergine caviar. Cut the aubergine in 2, cut into the inmate (but not too deep). Season with salt and pepper. On one half, put some rosemary in the gaps. On the other half put some timian in the gaps. Put some olive oil on both half and rejoin them. Roll it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven at 190 degrees celsius for 40 min (or until it´s soft inside).


Scrap off the inmate, mix it with creme fraiche and some extra timian. Delicious on a piece of toasted bread with garlic and extra virgin olive oil.



With this I sauteed half a onion until soft, then I added ground beef. When cooked I added parsley, lime juice (half a lime) and cayenne pepper. Put this in a mold, cover with a beautiful piece of goat cheese and cover with pastry dough. Add some olive oil on top and put in the oven until the pastry is properly cooked.

Great with a glass of Italian red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment