Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Homemade pasta!

Today I bought myself a pasta machine! I just had to make some for this evening... And what a perfect pasta dish!
My girlfriend turned 21 yesterday, so we had some red wine and champagne left in the fridge. I made a double-cream, parmesan, crème fraiche, chives and champagne sauce for the pasta. With this I made some chicken that I seasoned with salt and pepper. The pasta I made from 200g fine Italian flour and 2 eggs. Put it in the mixer and add some flour until you get a dough that resembles bred crumbs. Roll it together and slide it in the pasta machine while turning. Make thiner and thiner pasta until the finest level is reached. Cook in seasoned water for 3 min and enjoy!! The better the eggs, the better the color and taste of the pasta!

After this I won´t make any super marked pasta for anyone! People have to understand that fresh food is the ultimate one! Spices, herbs, fresh pasta, free range eggs, high quality flour and so on...
Even if this is a typical and simple Italian dish, my god homemade pasta is a dream to eat! A romantic movie, glass of red wine and a beautiful girlfriend.. what more can you ask for?


2 comments:

  1. Great job with the pasta! The meal looks delicious, and sure that your girlfriend enjoyed it!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Your girlfriend is so incredibly lucky!

    ReplyDelete