Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Menu

I know, this post is late.

But I really wanted to share with you my Christmas menu between 2 challenges. My uncle & aunt cooked this delicious meal for all of us in their beautiful apartment in Paris, and of course I kept an eye in the kitchen to observe and learn.


  • Guacamole and Crab Verrines
  • Beet and Crème Fraîche Verrines
  • Roast Venison with chocolate and wine sauce
  • Potatoes Purée
  • Carrot Purée with cumin
Verrines worked really great together with the spice of the guacamole and the sweetness of the beet. The venison was cooked perfectly and I'll try as soon as possible to make this chocolate and wine sauce! A perfect dinner!

And to wish you an happy new year, here is a picture I took at Marès, a great restaurant in Oslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment